We have worked with some of the UK’s leading main contractors and developers over a number of years. Our collaborative approach has led to repeat business with the majority of clients we have worked with.
Offering the ‘Full Envelope’ to our clients means that the co-ordination, implementation and execution of a quality facade becomes seamless. We take ‘By Others’ out of the equation and ensure the details work everytime.
Our Supply Chain includes some of the leading roofing, cladding and curtain wall systems.
Please contact us if you would like any more information on the services we provide.
- Terry O’BrienManaging Director
- David O’BrienCommercial Director
- Margaret MatkinAccounts Manager
- Sarah ThomasProcurement Manager
- Joanne BartleyBuyer
- Paul HeaneyEstimating Director
- Kenneth ParkerNew Business Manager
- Hannah JeffreyEstimating Assistant / Document Controller
- Robert LongstaffQuantity Surveyor
- Alan ClaytonTechnical Director
- Gary HarperProduction Manager
- David LynchQA Supervisor
- Nathan JohnstoneFabrication Supervisor
- Dean HarperLogistics / Programming Supervisor
- Marc PriceFabrication Supervisor
- Keir McGillSenior Designer
- Aaron MarkhamDesigner
- Laurie OwensDesigner
- Gary BedfordContracts Director
- Glynn NeashamH&S Advisor
- Alan SkidmoreContracts Manager - England
- Chris ThompsonSite Manager
- Scott KeastContracts Manager - Scotland
- Bryan DalySite Manager
- Mark BerrySite Logistics Supervisor
Terry O’Brien sets up Entec Design Services Ltd to operate as a facades management company for the likes of Prater and Lakesmere working on prestigious projects such as St. Pancras Station and the Emirates Stadium.
Terry decides it’s time to offer the full design, supply and installation envelope package. His son David joins the business, he comes from a main contracting background where he was a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Gary Bedford joins as Contracts Director and Alan Clayton as Technical Director, both from the building envelope sector.
Turnover in excess of £2 million.
Entec Fabrications Ltd. is set up to bring all the aluminium fabrications works in-house.
Turnover hits £5.5 million.
Turnover hits £8m. Glasgow Office is opened.
Turnover hits £11 million.
Entec Design Services Ltd becomes Titan Facades Ltd, Entec Fabrications Ltd becomes Titan Fabrications Ltd
Titan Facades Ltd moves in to new offices in Thornaby and appoints Paul Heaney as Sales Director.